Dr. Parvez Hayat, IPS, PhD on “Disaster Management” Law graduate from Delhi University (2005-8) over 30 years of experience in administration, law Enforcement, Ethics in Governance, & Vigilance/Compliance, CSR audit works in PSUs-Power grid corporation/THDC, NHPS, PFC, as Chief Vigilance Officer for 5 years, was posted ADGP, BPR&D a think tank of Ministry of Home Affairs/Presented a paper on Resilient Smart Cities – A Global Perspective at International congress JNU New Delhi 2015.
Dr. Hayat attended a management course on Corporate Ethics at the University of Berkley California at Goldman Sach Institute of Public Policy and Management attended a course at ENA Paris, France on Ethics in Corporate Governance, well versed in ethics, anti-corruption laws, compliances, procurement, project execution, financial planning, E-procurement, Reverse bidding, Green Energy, Green Corridor, Climate Change & smart cities Indicators & vulnerability & performance metrics, e-governance, cyber laws, victim rights, prison reforms, associated with NGOs on Health & Education.
A CSR Consultant in ASSOCHAM, Member on National Committee on Ethics & Integrity of CII, Experts on Vigilance/Compliance and anticorruption, legal issues, CSR, monitoring & audit, social audit of social & health projects Article published in the International journal – India Quarterly of Indian Council of World Affairs on- “Smart Cities A Global Perspective” et al, Community Policing, Book on Psychology.
Parvez Hayat served the Government of India in various capacities as part of the prestigious Indian Police Service till I superannuated in July 2018 as Director General (Training); State Police Hqs. Government of Jharkhand acknowledged with the “President’s Medal for Meritorious Service in 2013. Following is history previous assignments in both State Government and Government of India.
- Director-General of Police(Training), Government of Jharkhand(2018)
- ADGP, Bureau of Police Research & Development(BPR&D), a think tank of Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India (2016- 18)
- Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) cum Ex -Officio Director in Navratna-Power-Grid Corporation of India(PGCIL), with additional charge of THDC, NHPC, Power Finance Corporation(PFC), and REC, under Ministry of Power, Government of India (2011-2016)
- Assistant Director General(Administration)/ Director, Central Economic Intelligence Bureau(CEIB), Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Government of India (2004-2007)
- Inspector General(DIG), Criminal Investigation Department, Ranchi, Jharkhand (2002-2004)
- ADGP/IGP (Provisioning, procurement, HR, Modernization & Training), Ranchi PHQ, Government of Jharkhand.
- Dy Secretary cum Private Secretary to Union Minister for Home Affairs Ministry of Home Affairs (1996-99) Govt. of India.
- Dy Inspector General Crimes/white colour crimes including banking frauds
- DIG Range Daltongunj looking after the administration of 3 large districts.
- Served as Superintendents of Police in 5 distts. of Jamshedpur, Purina, Bhojpur, Saharsa, Lohardagga in Bihar & Jharkhand (1988-96)
Dr. Yogesh Kumar Upadhyay is the President of the Federation of International Trainers & Speakers, USA. The first Indian national to assume such a leadership position in history, he has the privilege of being elected as the National President of ISTD for two consecutive terms. He was also the National Chairman of Indo Global Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture, Pune. He was a member of the Board of Governors of Management & Entrepreneurship and Professional Skills Council (MEPSC) of All India Management Association and other academic institutes. He has more than three decades of professional experience in the area of HR, IR, T&D, and Legal Affairs. He is associated with academics as visiting faculty for Management and Law at various constituents of Symbiosis International University, Pune, and the University of Pune. He has also been instrumental in organizing Seminars and Conferences at regional, national, and international levels. Mr. Upadhyay has also published a few research papers in national and internal journals.
He is recipient Rashtriya Gaurav Puruskar 2016 for his distinguished services. He has also been conferred the “Life Time Achievement Award” in the area of Learning & Development by the International Open University of Sri Lanka and the “Life Time Achievement Award” in Human Resource Management by Indo Global Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Pune.
Dr. Yogesh Kumar Upadhyay is a Fellow of two reputed institutions namely the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai, and Indian Society for Training & Development, New Delhi. He is a Graduate in Commerce and Law and holds Post Graduate Degrees in Human Resource Management & Industrial Relations, Business Laws and Economics. He also has to his credit Diploma in Training & Development, Labour Laws & Labour Welfare, and Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counseling. He also holds Ph. D. in Learning & Development. He is also a certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001;2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018.
International Master Trainer, Speaker, Coach, and certified Consultant